Monday, January 28, 2008

Aww Shucks

Thank you so much for all the hugs and kind words. It's good to know that there are people willing to sit with me in my grief and (someday) in my joy.

OK, I'm done gushing now. No time to rest. That's one of the worst parts of this process, the competing need to rest and keep going at the same time. From the day I start my period I have to start thinking about the next cycle. Call the office...get more meds...the count begins again. This cycle we're going back to Clomid (I didn't feel noticeably different on the Letrazole) with another IUI (#4).

Thanks again for the support. It helps.

2 comments:

Frenchie said...

Hey--
Hope this one is THE ONE!

We'll be going back to clomid as well when we do our next IUI. I didn't respond as well to the Letrazol. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we both get our babies without having to make it to IVF!!! :0) Plenty of people do!! Why not us?

Amanda Moore said...

Love you! Wishing I could drink a cup of California's best hot chocolate in Sebastapol with you! Wishing you all the best in this next round.
-AM