Saturday, January 19, 2008

One week down...one to go


I wish I had something interesting to report, but there's really nothing going on. Our biology dictates this two week wait without sign or symptom and there's nothing nice about it. I was able to sustain my positive momentum for the first 5 days after the IUI. I was visualizing fertilization, the cells dividing, implantation, the whole nine yards. One can only do that for so long. I hit the wall.

Today I feel like I'm probably not pregnant, but that's the trick of it all, there's really no way to know at this point. I have started taking my BBT again, which may be of some use I guess. I've stayed a pretty steady 97.6 since ovulation (which is actually higher than baseline for me), but I keep expecting the big drop every morning when I wake up.

Everyone who has been through it knows that this 2ww seems like such a cruel mind game. I just want to know so I can cry (from joy or grief) and get on with it. Thanks for waiting with me.

7 comments:

Drew Custer said...

Just wanted you to know I am here reading and waiting with you.
Jamie

Anonymous said...

The waiting is the worst.

Josh and Marcie said...

The wait is awful. Just know you will get through it. And it is completely ok to cry!

Frenchie said...

I hear you!

Gioietta said...

((((Jessicca))))

Waiting and hoping with you. Sending you lots of lovely, loving and lively thoughts your way :)
Miriam

Nadine said...

The waiting is awful, isn't it! Good sign with the temp though!

Suzanne said...

my heart is paralyzed...waiting with you and loving you from texas!
suz