Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Diversion

I'm about to get a much needed diversion in the midst of the 2ww and I can hardly contain my excitement! It's been too long since MM and I ran away together, so tomorrow we're hitting the road and heading north. I booked a room at a beautiful B&B on the coast. The forecast is mid 60's and sunny with light winds. Not bad for a February weekend.

I'm so excited I almost don't care that I'm still doing these horrible progesterone suppositories three times a day (does that seem excessive to anyone else), or that I'm probably not pregnant this time. I wish we could do this long weekend away thing every cycle to break up the wait. It's nice to have something fun to anticipate instead of just dreading another failed cycle. Diversion is good.

6 comments:

luna said...

your wk-end sounds lovely, except for the suppositories! we have a few of our favorite spots up on the north coast too. enjoy! ~luna

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

yeah yeah yeah! have fun!
love you guys. --april

Jernigan Family said...

Enjoy your time with MM! Take care of you!
AJ

Drew Custer said...

Have fun!
Jamie

Unknown said...

happy valentines! hope you all are having a wonderful, special time. (wonder if you're watching lost like me..) we went out tonight until 9pm...a new record! we got so many compliments on the bonnet...and many requests! you are talented, girl! we love and miss our auntie yesica.

Gioietta said...

That is fantastic. So happy for you guys :) Please do have lots of fun (in spite of prog. suppositories...i never took that many but then again it might be a different dosage).
Just have fun and let your mind relax too :)