Sunday, October 5, 2008

Casual Traveler


I just returned from my swing state tour (VA, MO, and AR), also known as the end of second trimester, see-everyone-you-need-to-see trip.

When I arrived at the airport, there were new signs at security. The first was for "Families and Special Assistance," the second, "Casual Traveler," and the last, "Expert Traveler." It struck me that this would me my last trip as a casual or expert traveler for quite a while. Apparently once you're traveling with kids, special assistance is required.

I had a great time visiting family and friends. I won't be traveling for the holidays, so it was nice to see everyone now. I got some good belly lovin' on the trip. I also got to hang out with my brother and sister-in-law who is pregnant and due in November. I went to one of her OB appointments while I was there and got to see my nephew on the ultrasound. I wish I could be there to see him when he's born, but I'll be too far along by that time to fly back.

Things are looking good for me in my 27th week. One week 'till my 28 week goal!

1 comment:

Amanda Moore said...

So glad I got to see you, always a joy!! That was wonderful, but too quick. Hope Liam is doing well...what do you think?