Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Day

Things are looking up for me and the little one. I didn't need to take my Nifedipine at all yesterday as the contractions have slowed down considerably. In other good news, I got a negative fetal fibronectin!!! I wasn't expecting it to change, since we were testing so close to the first, but I'm so happy to have this piece of reassuring news. This means the chances of a delivery in the next 10-14 is days very low, which means I'll probably make it to at least 32 weeks. Needless to say I'm thrilled! This also means I'm free to go to a movie this weekend and try being up a little more. If everything is still OK at my appointment on Tuesday I may even be able to go back to work on a very part-time basis.

Thank you so much for your calls, visits, comments, and thoughts during this time of uncertainty. I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

wooohoooo!!! ;)

Fiddle1 said...

Outstanding!!! Enjoy that movie!

Drew Custer said...

Awesome News!

2roads said...

Good news!! Continue to take good care of yourself. Take it easy!

Anonymous said...

happy thirty weeks! -Hil