Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Progress

The report on my cervix from the midwife today is still closed, long, and soft. No cervical changes and no meds since Saturday means I'm going to try to go back to work on modified duty (sitting only) a few hours/week starting next week. Nobody wants me to start contracting again, but I'm feeling pretty good and think a change of scenery would be nice. If my uterus starts acting up again I can always come back home.

This weekend was a little bit of a trial run. I got the go ahead to be up and about more than I had been. MM and I went to a movie (W.--worth seeing) and I went out with a girlfriend to a local baby store. I tolerated the outings pretty well, so feel good about trying a little work.

I'm past the 30 week mark and looking forward to 32!

No comments: