Monday, April 28, 2008

Countdown



We're in the final hours of the wait. This is the worst part. Uncertainty. I had my first quant Hcg today, but won't know anything until after the second one on on Wednesday.

I've been feeling quiet and private lately (hence the lack of posts). I hope to have great news to report soon. Until then, the wait continues and I do what I can to distract myself and hold on to hope.

Addendum: I know I'm just asking for twins with that big 2, but the first countdown graphic I posted (that actually counted down) just ended up staying at 0--which is much more depressing, so I went with 2. Besides, we do have just 2 more days to wait.

5 comments:

Jernigan Family said...

We are waiting here with you and thinking happy thoughts!

Suzanne said...

oh my gosh, jernigan fam--that was exactly what i was going to post--word for word! jess, we are all here, waiting with you and sending lots of positive energy your way!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm guessing a post-IVF 2ww is more stressful then a natural cycle 2ww... you're almost there!

Leah Tomlinson said...

Hoping all the best for you and that the wait will feel like nothing with the sound of happy news.

*K* said...

Well??!! Let us know either way! Super intense good vibes coming from NJ!