Wednesday, August 27, 2008

He Moves

Little man is getting more and more active. I don't feel him much during the day while I'm at work, but at night when I quiet down, he wakes up. Last night MM and our house mate Nena both felt him squirming around in there.

Everyone says it, but it truly is amazing. To feel another little person inside, living and moving. Sometimes it catches me off guard and I can't help but laugh.

There have been so many times when I wondered if I would ever experience this, and now I am. Sometimes it seems too good to be true and I worry that something could still go wrong, but I am trying to leave my anxieties and live in gratitude for this moment.

4 comments:

bb said...

Woo hoo!! That is amazing that you are feeling your little one squirming around!!! I can't wait to feel the same thing.

2roads said...

I wonder if we will always worry. Part of our badge we earned by going through IF, and part becoming a mom...unbelievable to fathom that we will be moms. It is such an amazing thing, though, isn't it? : )

Jernigan Family said...

What an amazing feeling! Feeling the baby move was by far the BEST part of being pregnant. I worried through both of my pregnancies. And guess what you still worry about your little one after they are born. It is all part of being a mom and caring for your child. Enjoy each kick, punch, and squirm!

Gioietta said...

I have to give those worries and fears away too. It is so wonderful to feel live inside of you! What a blessing. I am so thankful you are experiencing this and living the daily joy of it. Love,
Miriam