Sunday, September 7, 2008

Good Days


The last few weeks have been really fun. I'm enjoying the increased energy of the second trimester and taking advantage of the freedom and kid-less time.

MM has been out of town all week, and out of range (backpacking for a week--for work). It's strange to be without him now. Pregnancy somehow makes me feel a little more vulnerable, but everything has been fine. I freaked out for about an hour yesterday when I had some funny pelvic pain, but it went away.

I went out with friends yesterday to a big festival at the park, "Power to the Peaceful." The music was good and there was some great people-watching. Lots of people were there with kids, but I was glad to be without for now. I didn't get the onesie above at the festival, but it was definitely that kind of thing. Peace, Love, and all that jazz. Ziggy Marley was great.

That's the update for now. Twenty-three weeks tomorrow!

5 comments:

bb said...

What an adorable onsie!!!!

Jess ʚïɞ said...

Hi,I´m not sure how I got here, but I was really glad reading about you and your baby. I´m from México and trying to conceive. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Jess ʚïɞ said...

Thamks for visiting and leaving a comment in my blog. I hope you've been able to understand something. You´re very welcome to come back, and you can comment in english. Greetings from Mexico.

audra said...

Thanks for sharing that beautiful day with me (and even doing some partner yoga!). And thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings through this blog. It's really beautiful.

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

Love it!!