Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Half Way!

This is me at 20 weeks! Definitely pregnant, right? So maybe the baby blue and horizontal stripes accentuate the effect. Still, most people who don't know for sure aren't willing to risk embarrassment by asking--until today. Yes, it's a major milestone worthy of documenting. One of my elderly patients asked if I was expecting. I was thrilled to tell her yes, and she was excited to hear the news. I can't believe it's half way over. I'm still enjoying almost every minute.

5 comments:

Fiddle1 said...

Beautiful belly! I'm glad someone asked. And I'm even more glad that you are enjoying every minute.

Anonymous said...

That is a truly beautiful bump!! I think the stripes look lovely with it :)
Hilary

Gioietta said...

definitely a baby bump ;)

Josh and Marcie said...

You look amazing Jess. I love the baby bump!

bb said...

Woo Hoo for half way!!! And you don't look 20 weeks by any means!!