Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Clean Sheets


Monday night I came home to find our bed stripped. While normally this would make me happy, yesterday I was annoyed. I had just washed our sheets the day before, but since I was asleep (on our clean sheets) when MM got home from work I didn't get a chance to tell him. Being the industrious man that he is, he took it upon himself to wash the sheets while I was at work.

I guess there are worse problems to have. Now we have doubly clean sheets, and I have a great husband who is going to be a great dad.

In case you're wondering, I feel fine. No morning sickness or anything yet. I hear it kicks in around 6 weeks, so it should be here before long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....clean sheets. My favorite! He sounds like a sweet man with good intentions!

Suzanne said...

awwww that is so sweet! and hey, you never know about morning sickness--it is a crazy thing! i NEVER vomited while pregnant! maybe a tiny bit nauseated, but nothing huge! so excited for you!!!

Drew Custer said...

I am so excited for you guys. That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you both will be wonderful parents. As for the morning sickness, I hope you don't get it. I am pregnant now too and suffering from it. I hope that these two (or three) babies of ours can go to Harding together someday:)I will continue to pray for you but now for a HEALTHY PREGNANCY!!!
Jamie

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

I love the fire works!! I won't tell you how long it's been since I changed the sheets- I was doing it every week- but it's been longer than that. Can MM come over and wash and change my sheets? : ) Suz is right morning sickness is strange- I think her boys helped counter act the female hormones- I have been a lot lets nauseated/sick in general with this little guy than with Hannah. Hey! We're both pregnant at the same time!! We are so excited for you!!!