Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Disaster Averted

Thank you so much for all the thoughts and words of support. After resting for the past 2 days things lightened up considerably, so I went back to work today. I gave myself permission to leave anytime if the bleeding returned, but so far so good. The bleeding seems to have stopped and I feel fine. I'm definitely a little more guarded and cautious than I was before, but am mostly back to my positive pregnant self. Thanks again. I'll keep you posted on me and the babe.

5 comments:

Josh and Marcie said...

Praise God!

sara said...

I'm glad the bleeding has slowed down, and I hope that this is the last of that pesky stuff :-)

emily said...

We will keep praying. Hopefully now, baby M will just chill out and enjoy the womb =)

Just Me. said...

Here from L&F.

Ah, glad to know that everything's ok now. Read your history. I was diagnosed with Stage 2 endo about 2months ago. You give me hope. *hugs*

Erik said...

thinking about you! SO glad the bleeding stopped!